Non Alcoholic Drink Recipes
- cranberry juice
- orange juice
- one tablespoon of sugar
- a cinnamon stick
- a vanilla pod
- a small piece of fresh ginger
Combine ingredients in a saucepan and warm until the punch gently simmers
Mint lemonade (by Wayne Collins)
- large handful fresh mint, leaves picked
- 6 lemons, juice and zest of 3
- 3 tbsp sugar cane syrup
- sparkling mineral water, to top up
Place the mint leaves into a tea towel and bruise with a rolling pin.
Add the mint to a pitcher, with the lemon juice and zest and sugar cane syrup. Top up with sparkling water. Mix the cocktail well and add more sugar cane syrup, to taste. Chill in the fridge.
Virgin Mary (by Ainsley Harriott)
- 200ml/7fl oz tomato passata
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 55g/2oz ice cubes
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
In a blender, mix the passata, spring onions, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and ice cubes. Blend for two minutes, or until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with chopped chives.