Covid-19 Vaccine Information
Covid-19 has affected millions of people globally since it was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization on March 11, 2020. While many people with COVID-19 have only a mild illness, others may get a severe illness or they may even die. There is no way to know how COVID-19 will affect each person; and if you do become infected, you can spread the disease to others around you. Data collected so far shows that people who have been infected with COVID-19 have a varied length of immunity some lasting for a few months and some longer.
Vaccination is a tried and tested method of preventing disease in a healthy population. The COVID-19 vaccination will help protect you by creating an antibody response within your body. This new vaccine is a promising step towards the return to life before the pandemic.
- GHA LEAFLETS
- Covid-19 Vaccination Survey Results
- Weekly Vaccine Statistics
- Vaccines effective against latest variants
- About the vaccine
- Recommendations for having the mRNA Vaccine
- COVID-19 VACCINE – Questions and Answers
- Comparison of Food and Vaccine Additives