Prevent another lockdown by following latest COVID-19 advice.
If you have any COVID-19 Symptoms? Isolate Immediately and Call 111
- Do not go to work.
- Do not visit a mobile swabbing unit
- Do not go to the Primary Care Centre or to A&E
- Do not socialise.
- Do not visit anyone.
In order to move to the next phase of Unlocking the Rock and prevent a further lockdown, it is crucial that every individual observes:
- strict hand & respiratory hygiene
- adequate physical distancing
- use of face coverings in enclosed areas
- correct protocols if they develop symptoms.
Members of the public who do not have symptoms of COVID-19 and who feel well are encouraged to attend a mobile swabbing station for a test as part of the community screening programme. These tests are free of charge, do not require a prior appointment and are available to anyone over 16 years of age with a valid GHA health card.
Protect yourself, protect your loved ones and protect your community
For information and resources visit www.covid.gi