Stay Safe this Christmas
- Maintaining hand and respiratory hygiene
- Wearing masks/face coverings as advised
- Avoiding crowded areas
- Maintaining recommended physical distancing guidelines
As with all festive bank holidays, there will be a limited number of GP services available, so make sure to plan ahead with some top tips:
- Have enough of your regular prescriptions in advance that will tide you over the festive period
- Remember to take your prescribed medication with youif you are visiting family or friends
- Keep a well-stocked medicine cabinet at home for day to day illnesses; e.g. paracetamol, lemsip, cold/cough remedies etc.
- Make sure to seek advice from your local pharmacy if you have a long term health condition and are starting to feel unwell before it gets more serious.
- If you do find yourself ill, injured or unwell, and are not sure where to seek help, call 111 for advice
For more tips and advice, click here