The Happiness Foundation, 16th October 2019
The Health Promotion Team were invited to the launch of the Happiness Foundation Charity on Wednesday 16th October. The Charity was launched by its Patron, His Excellency, the Governor, Lt Gen Ed Davis at the Convent, alongside the UK Patron Levi Roots from Dragons Den. The event was well attended by members of the community, with a focus on clearly falling on positive psychology and changing our futures for the better.
The Happiness Foundation has set the following aims:
- To change futures.
- To prevent mental illness.
- To promote Positive Psychology and Mental Wellness.
- To promote and create emotional intelligence and resilience.
- To improve quality of life – and longevity.
- To boost Happiness, Vitality and Well-Being.
- To shift and lift depression and anxiety.
- To recode and release Post Traumatic Stress Disorders and Trauma.
- To support children and parents with grief and loss.
- To provide services from the cradle through into the wisdom years, helping people lead their best lives and live on purpose with passion.
The Charity was created by Kathryn Temple who emphasizes that its purpose is to help clients lead their best lives, be kinder, happier, healthier, more successful, and more fulfilled.
See more here :