Update on COVID-19
* Update valid as of 18th April 2021
- Number of tests: 225,245
- Results received: 225,212
- Results pending: 33
- Confirmed cases: 4291
- Recovered cases: 4181
- Active cases in Gibraltar*: 15 (0 residents, 15 visitors)
* Active cases refer to those who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not yet been deemed clinically recovered/ Covid-free by a clinician.
- No. in self-isolation: 45
- Deaths: 94
For previous Gibraltar statistics, click here.
- BEST PRACTICE GUIDANCE
- Self-Isolation Leave Scheme – Claims Process
- Change to returning students self-isolation requirements
- Update 11.3.21: Testing and self-isolation requirements on entry to Gibraltar
- VACCINATION information
- COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2): New virus variants
- Guide for Parents if a child has Covid-19 symptoms (runny nose/ cough/ cold)
- Mask Exemption Guidance
- Let’s Beat Covid Together – get the app for your mobile phone
If you live in Spain and want to further information on COVID-19, see Junta de Andalucia.
Over 127 million cases of COVID-19 and over 2.7 million deaths have now been reported to WHO. For the latest WHO situation report and global statistics, see here.