Update on COVID-19
* Update valid as of 16th January 2022
- Number of tests: 470,560
- Results received: 470,381
- Recovered cases: 8933
- Active cases in Gibraltar*: 1337 (1302 residents, 35 visitors)
* Active cases refer to those who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not yet been deemed clinically recovered/ Covid-free by a clinician.
- No. in self-isolation: 1828
- Deaths: 100 (88 from COVID-19, 12 with COVID-19)
For previous Gibraltar statistics, click here.
Reminder of key numbers:
PCR test no Covid-19 symptoms – call +350 200 41818 to arrange
PCR test with a certificate for travel purposes – fill out the form HERE
[note, payment is required for the certificate even if your PCR is booked separately]
Lateral flow test for travel purposes (outside the Gibraltar airport) – +350 200 44038
COVID-19 Vaccination – +350 200 66966
- Public Health Gibraltar releases 2021 Health & Lifestyle Survey: Our Nation’s Health
- VACCINATION information
- COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2): New virus variants
- Mask Exemption Guidance
- Let’s Beat Covid Together – get the app for your mobile phone
If you live in Spain and want to further information on COVID-19, see Junta de Andalucia.
Over 315 million cases of COVID-19 and over 5.5 million deaths have now been reported to WHO. For the latest WHO situation report and global statistics, see here.