Update on COVID-19
* Update valid as of 18th January 2021
- Number of tests: 142690
- Results received: 142654
- Results pending: 36
- Confirmed cases: 3712
- Recovered cases: 2840
- Active cases in Gibraltar*: 681 (679 residents, 2 visitors)
* Active cases refer to those who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not yet been deemed clinically recovered/ Covid-free by a clinician.
- No. in self-isolation: 1463
For previous Gibraltar statistics, click here.
- Self-Isolation Leave Scheme – Claims Process
- COVID-19 statement by the Chief Minister 27.12.20
- Latest Covid-19 guidance/ restrictions 21.12.20
- VACCINATION information
- COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2): New virus variant
- Guide for Parents if a child has Covid-19 symptoms (runny nose/ cough/ cold)
- Mask Exemption Guidance
- Let’s Beat Covid Together – get the app for your mobile phone
If you live in Spain and want to further information on COVID-19, see Junta de Andalucia.
Over 88 million cases of COVID-19 and over 1.9 million deaths have now been reported to WHO. For the latest WHO situation report and global statistics, see here.