Update on COVID-19
* Update valid as of 30th July 2021
- Number of tests: 309,153
- Results received: 309,087
- Confirmed cases: 4927
- Recovered cases: 4471
- Active cases in Gibraltar*: 347 (327 residents, 20 visitors)
* Active cases refer to those who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not yet been deemed clinically recovered/ Covid-free by a clinician.
- No. in self-isolation: 674
- Deaths: 94
For previous Gibraltar statistics, click here.
- Public Health Gibraltar release the 2021 Health & Lifestyle Survey: Our Nation’s Health
- Day Visitor (to Gibraltar) GUIDANCE
- BEST PRACTICE GUIDANCE
- Self-Isolation Leave Scheme – Claims Process
- Change to returning students self-isolation requirements
- Update 11.3.21: Testing and self-isolation requirements on entry to Gibraltar
- VACCINATION information
- COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2): New virus variants
- Guide for Parents if a child has Covid-19 symptoms (runny nose/ cough/ cold)
- Guidance from Maternity regarding Covid-19 and pregnancy
- Mask Exemption Guidance
- Let’s Beat Covid Together – get the app for your mobile phone
If you live in Spain and want to further information on COVID-19, see Junta de Andalucia.
Over 195 million cases of COVID-19 and over 4 million deaths have now been reported to WHO. For the latest WHO situation report and global statistics, see here.