Update on COVID-19
* Update valid as of 18th October 2021
- Number of tests: 375,374
- Results received: 375,322
- Confirmed cases: 5769
- Recovered cases: 5509
- Active cases in Gibraltar*: 158 (155 residents, 3 visitors)
* Active cases refer to those who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not yet been deemed clinically recovered/ Covid-free by a clinician.
- No. in self-isolation: 184
- Deaths: 98
For previous Gibraltar statistics, click here.
- COVID -19 Booster Vaccine Programme
- 12 – 15 year old COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
- Additional vaccine supplies heading for Gibraltar
- New Rules on self-isolation.
- Public Health Gibraltar releases 2021 Health & Lifestyle Survey: Our Nation’s Health
- Day Visitor (to Gibraltar) GUIDANCE
- VACCINATION information
- COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2): New virus variants
- Mask Exemption Guidance
- Let’s Beat Covid Together – get the app for your mobile phone
If you live in Spain and want to further information on COVID-19, see Junta de Andalucia.
Over 239 million cases of COVID-19 and over 4.8 million deaths have now been reported to WHO. For the latest WHO situation report and global statistics, see here.